Dr. Subodh Kulkarni
It is a special honor and a privilege to begin my term as President of Indo American Society. I am thankful to all members of IAS for electing me as the President for the year 2014-15. Broadly the areas on which I will be laying my emphasis would be –
- To act as a catalyst in promoting an Educational Activities between two countries,
- Ensuring transparency and good governance for bringing in more involvement and participation of American and Indian youngsters,
- Enhancing the revenues by creating a strong Industry-focused Vocational Programs with the help of American and Indian Companies,
- Leveraging for a greater interaction with the Consul General, Consulate offices, as well as other U.S. like minded Agencies and Societies which would augur well for initiation of new ideas and programs,
- Leveraging on building the Common Platform to bring many of the educational institutes together from both our countries,
I count on your plentiful support to assist me in achieving the desired results.
President, Indo-American Society
If you wish to give your suggestions / feedback or any other issues that you may have, please write to the President at
. Your email will be looked into for necessary actions.